MORE ABOUT THE...
Designed in Australia and manufactured in New Zealand from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre.
The effective antibacterial formulation is created to be suitable for hands and surfaces, plus its gentle enough for babies too. Ecoriginals offers premium protection against germs.
- 12 packs x 40 wipes per pack (20cm x 17.5cm)
Gentle formula that kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Natural bamboo fibre + purified NZ Water
- Manufactured in New Zealand in off grid facilities
- Suitable for cleaning hands and non-porous surfaces
- No parabens, fragrances or bleach
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- Laboratory tested
- Safe for children*
- Recyclable packaging
* Not to be used as a nappy wipe. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and sensitive areas.
- 100% Biodegradable Bamboo
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Natural Soybean
- Amino Acid DDAC (Ammonium Disinfectant)*
- Isopropyl Alcohol Bronopol (Organic Microbial)*
- Benzalkonium Chloride*
- Rose Ether
Love these wipes, super convenient and better for the planet!
Absolutely beautiful natural ingredients. Always recommending this brand for purity & quality
Great wipes. Ingredients are excellent and non toxic! Easy getting delivered to our door
Love using these on my new bub and I love that they are more eco friendly than the usual nappies. Super comfortable obsorbent, and I just love the wipes
They don't have a really strong smell, which is great. The texture of the wipe is also good for picking things up, like when wiping food of little faces; you don't have to wipe over and over to remove grub off your little ones.