MORE ABOUT THE...
Designed in Australia and manufactured in New Zealand from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre.
The effective antibacterial formulation is created to be suitable for hands and surfaces, plus its gentle enough for babies too. Ecoriginals offers premium protection against germs.
- 12 packs x 40 wipes per pack (20cm x 17.5cm)
Gentle formula that kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Natural bamboo fibre + purified NZ Water
- Manufactured in New Zealand in off grid facilities
- Suitable for cleaning hands and non-porous surfaces
- No parabens, fragrances or bleach
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- Laboratory tested
- Safe for children*
- Recyclable packaging
* Not to be used as a nappy wipe. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and sensitive areas.
- 100% Biodegradable Bamboo
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Natural Soybean
- Amino Acid DDAC (Ammonium Disinfectant)*
- Isopropyl Alcohol Bronopol (Organic Microbial)*
- Benzalkonium Chloride*
- Rose Ether
So thankful that they are safe for my kids. The wipe is the perfect wetness, and feel great to finally now be able to be out and about
Super thick and strong, loveing them
Best eco brand on the market by far!! Never experienced any rashes in either the wipes or the nappies. You won't be disappointed!!
Amazing quality product. We also love Ecoriginals nappies. Best customer service, I couldn't recommend them enough. Guaranteed you wont be disappointed :)
Received my antibacterial wipes a few days ago and think they are great :) so much nicer and safer than the suppermarket dettol ones- i'm converted!