MORE ABOUT THE...
Choose your scent:
Organic Manuka Honey (3 pack): Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
New Zealand Purified Water (3 pack): For a gentle and hydrating clean.
Organic Goat Milk (3 pack): Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost or choose a
Variety Box: A mixed bundle of 4 packs x 3 scents (Organic Manuka Honey, New Zealand Purified Water, Organic Goat Milk)
- 12 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Organic New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Japanese Soybean Amino Acid
- New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
I've been using these wipes for 2 years. These particular ones since they were reformulated to new packaging and ingredients. I love them. They have a few simple ingredients. Easy to use and love the fact I never have to worry about running out of wipes bcoz there is always a new order coming before I finish my last packet. Highly recommend and the best part is they are compostable.
The best wipes and so gentle on bubbas skin!
I love the honey wipes. I use them in my Family Day Care Business. They are soft and gentle for the children and I love that the wipes break down in a home compost system in under 3 weeks. Great for our earth.
Feel so much better using wipes from this company and know less environmental impact.
We have been using ecoriginals nappies for over two years now for our two children. Both children have never had a rash. We love how breathable every happy has been as we’ve used each size from newborn to walker nappy pants. We love gifting them to friends. We have also exclusively used ecoriginals wipes. We love the thickness of the wipes and the range of options now. The best part is you feel more positive about the environmental impact, in-turn impacting on your child’s environmental future. Each product is also competitive in terms of cost.