MORE ABOUT THE...
Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost.
New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean.
Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 12 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Japanese Soybean Amino Acid
- New Zealand Goat Milk
- New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
These are good size and absorbent. They make cleanups a breeze. However the pack doesn’t dispense the wipes easily. They get stuck and take a lot of digging to get them out, and then you get 3-5 at once instead of one at a time. That gets frustrating.
Hi Ushtana, Thank you so much for your support and feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. Due to Covid-19 it was difficult to source packaging in that peak period. However, we have now resolved these issues and ensure that our next wipes batch has these packaging improvements, which will improve your experience. We hope to see you again. We hope to one day have a biodegradable solution, which we are currently working on.
These wipes are amazing. They don’t rip or tare, they are eco friendly and safe for bubs.
I love these wipes so much!! They are super soft, have plenty of ‘wetness’ and are perfect for the sensitive bum! I love the convenience of the automatic delivery. I love that they are biodegradable too. We don’t leave the house with our them!
These baby wipes are awesome. They are super strong and guilt free given that they’re compostible. We throw them straight into our compost (when they’re not used on bums of course) and they break down completely.