MORE ABOUT THE...
Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean.
Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost.
- 12 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Organic New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Japanese Soybean Amino Acid
- New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
We are very pleased with these wipes for our newborn - great quality and ingredients. We’ve done ourselves a favour and arranged the ongoing subscription so we don’t have to worry about the re-ordering process!
Sounds great Catherine, thank you for your feedback! :)
I did a lot of research to find the best nappies that would be the safest for my bubs but also functional. Ecoriginals are definitely the best and are the most transparent. They offer a super convenient subscription service. I would highly recommend.
Thank you Juliet, appreciate your feedback. :)
My baby has sensitive skin and we were given these wipes when she was born. We ended up going back to them because they are so much nicer on my baby’s bum and clear up her nappy rash.
These are the best nappy. They are so soft and feel great, i'm sure my baby thinks they are very comfortable. Also really absorbent. Postage fast. I can't fault these nappies or wipes. I WILL NOT use any other nappy!!
Really pleased with the different types and so happy they're environmentally friendly.