MORE ABOUT THE...
New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean.
Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost.
- 12 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Purified NZ Water
- Japanese Soybean
- Amino Acid
- New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Vitamin E.
Love these wipes. They are gentle on bubs and do the job. :) It's great to find a product that has pure ingredients and is also environmentally friendly. I've been very happy with Ecoriginals and would recommend them to anyone.
The Purified water wipes are soft and gentle on my babes’ botty, without irritating eczema. The wipes stay moist and grab the mess without smearing it like other wipes can. Only dropped off one star because sometimes they are a little hard to get out of the packet, especially when you have only one hand and a lot of mess. Overall, love these wipes.
Ecoriginals are the best brand of eco nappies! They are thicker and more absorbent than others I’ve tried. Also loving the subscription service and how easy it is to make changes :)
Love these wipes. A good wetness to them, and love that they are biodegradable. My only complaint would be that the hole in the packaging to grab them out is too small for my hands, let alone my partners large man hands. We have to cut slits to make it wider on each pack. Otherwise, excellent wipes!
I really like the wipes. I would buy them again. Really soft and a good size. I love the soft scent to them!