MORE ABOUT THE...
- 2 x 12 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Organic New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Japanese Soybean Amino Acid
- New Zealand Goat Milk New Zealand
- Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
Have used the NZ water wipes for 18 months. Work really well and stay wet in the pack once opened.
I’ve been using their wipes for a few years now and love them- we use them for everything in and out of the house, travelling, hands, dusting etc
I use the Manuka honey wipes. They smell lovely, are gentle on my little one (and on my sensitive hands-I have eczema) and they work so well. They are a bit textured which makes them extra effective at cleaning bottoms.
I’ve been trying the Manuka honey and water versions of these. I’ve tried many different brands but so many get the balance wrong. These are just the right thickness, not too wet or dry and when you pull them out of the pack the next one follows. Will continue to use them.
Love these wipes so much! Absolutely worth buying!