MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
FSC Certified.Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive.
- 1 tree planted for every order
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 2 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
I have been using Ecoriginals on my now 7-month-old since she was born and cannot speak highly enough of them. They fit great and last overnight. I love that they are biodegradable and the wipes are a great size and texture for getting the job done. The subscription service is fabulous too -- it's so convenient having the nappies and wipes delivered straight to our door. I commend this business for the effort they go to with their eco-friendly packaging as well. Honestly, everyone should be using Ecoriginals.
Only wipes that ACTUALLY don’t have any preservatives in them. Amazing packaging and the nappies are leak prove and soft on my baby’s skin
Great. Fit great, absorbed great, feel great using them!
The absorbency for overnight is great, no actual leaks - however they are wet on the outer layer of the nappy by morning and clothes are then made damp. I’ve rectified this by using a waterproof cover, but should this be necessary?
Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. Our nappy core is made entirely from plant-based materials (not plastic). Our unique Plantcell Technology™ was developed to enhance absorbency and performance of our eco nappies. Utilising the inherent properties of nature, we have combined plant-based materials in a way that wicks away more than 900ml of liquid, and traps it in our highly absorbent core with a dual seal system.
Enjoying the changes, waistband has more stretch so I feel there is more crossover in sizes than the older model. Wipes are still great for everything including make-up removal! Have been using your products for 5 years now and I love that I am doing my bit for the planet my children will live in.