MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Purified New Zealand Water
99.7% water for a pure, gentle clean. Enhanced with organic Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Essential Oil and Soybean Amino Acid (Amino Acids are naturally present in skin, when topically applied they help strengthen the skin’s natural defence system).
Certified Organic Manuka Honey
The anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation. We source Manuka Honey with a rating of MG650+, so it’s potent with the beneficial properties of the world’s most sought after honey.
Certified Organic Goat Milk
From verdant New Zealand pastures, our Organic Goat Milk is selected for its high fat content to moisturise and nourish precious skin. As you may know, goat milk is packed with skin-repairing Vitamin A – just what little bots need!
A great eco friendly brand, great diapers with zero leakage, absolutely love it
Such a great nappy that really holds a lot of fluid. I love that the packaging is compostable and that we are reducing our footprint
I love these nappies. I find that they are are way better performers than other nappies I have tried, and they fit slightly bigger which has reduced accidents. The wipes are so gentle and effective. Well worth the expense, especially when you know that their overall environmental impact is so much less than other brands.
Cannot fault this company! Love what you do
Love using them knowing I'm helping the enivroment and supporting a local company