MORE ABOUT THE...
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 4 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Purified New Zealand Water
99.7% water for a pure, gentle clean. Enhanced with organic Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Essential Oil and Soybean Amino Acid (Amino Acids are naturally present in skin, when topically applied they help strengthen the skin’s natural defence system).
Certified Organic Manuka Honey
The anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation. We source Manuka Honey with a rating of MG650+, so it’s potent with the beneficial properties of the world’s most sought after honey.
Certified Organic Goat Milk
From verdant New Zealand pastures, our Organic Goat Milk is selected for its high fat content to moisturise and nourish precious skin. As you may know, goat milk is packed with skin-repairing Vitamin A – just what little bots need!
These nappies are a fantastic quality. They fit well and keep my little one dry and leak free for up to 12 hours. Thanks for a great product
We’ve tried quite a different number of nappies but always come back to Ecoriginals. The quality is far better than anything else on the market
We love having a subscription service of eco friendly nappies and wipes! They are good quality and easy to use and dispose of. The free gifts sent are always handy too! Highly recommend.
Thanks for your recommendation Alexandra!
First time parents and wanted to be more eco friendly with our choices. We were worried about how many nappies we needed in a month, two months in and have had more than needed. We've had to top up with a pack from the shops because bubs has grown quickly and needed a size up over the weekend (Ecoriginals emergency order done on Saturday morning and delivered Monday morning!). We were shocked by the cost of 24 disposables... Ecoriginals are perfect fit, perfect amount and cost is so reasonable.
Ecoriginals are fabulous. We haven't had any leaks or blowouts. This is really important for us as our son has club feet and has to wear full leg corrective casts and we need to ensure no liquid gets on or in the casts. Have also had no nappy rash after having issues with the previous alternative brand we tried. Would highly recommend.