MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 4 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
See the comparison
Subpod in Byron Bay examined just how quickly our baby wipes biodegrade against another compostable wipe and a trusted baby brand.
I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the eco originals nappies and wipes. My third baby has been in them for almost 12months, she has never wet through or had nappy rash (unlike my other two who were in various other brands). I love the values and have had a wonderful experience with the customer service team. Couldn’t recommend them enough xx
Love them but getting leaks after 6 hours overnight, despite doing them up tightly and having right size.
Quick delivery and good communication
While the absorbency of the nappy seems unchanged with the new design, the advesiveness of the tabs is not very good. I’ve had to buy different nappies as the Ecoriginals kept falling off, even after a short time.
Hi Audrey, Thank you so much for your feedback! We really value that you took the time to share your experience with us. Just a little heads up – because our back sheet is 100% cotton it’s super important you’re affixing the tab to the frontal tape (which is the wavy part of the nappy). It can be a little hard to see as at the time of production, we couldn’t locate bub and earth friendly vegetable dye and had to go with a clear cotton blend band. Because of its eco properties, the tabs can lift easier unless properly adjusted. We know you’re all over this, so once you have the nappy in place, just ensure you secure the tabs on the frontal tape by applying a gentle push on the tape to ensure they’re in place. Please give that a go and if you’re still having problems, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org team for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Love the new nappies and the wipes. The new home compostable wipes and nappy packaging is a bonus. Have the pure water wipes but just the hint of chamomile and aloe vera is divine. I have one super minor comment: the new nappy designs are unprinted, so its slightly more difficult for the 3am in the dark change fiddling for the tabs to find the back. This is not a show stopper though as everying else is excellent - worth the investment.