MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 4 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Purified New Zealand Water
99.7% water for a pure, gentle clean. Enhanced with organic Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Essential Oil and Soybean Amino Acid (Amino Acids are naturally present in skin, when topically applied they help strengthen the skin’s natural defence system).
Certified Organic Manuka Honey
The anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation. We source Manuka Honey with a rating of MG650+, so it’s potent with the beneficial properties of the world’s most sought after honey.
Certified Organic Goat Milk
From verdant New Zealand pastures, our Organic Goat Milk is selected for its high fat content to moisturise and nourish precious skin. As you may know, goat milk is packed with skin-repairing Vitamin A – just what little bots need!
After trying a number or eco friendly nappies, I have finally found the ones I’m happy with. Love the quality, fit and absorbency! Definitely recommend :)
At first I was hesitated but hoping they would be good I got the trial pack and absolutely loved them they last my 18 month through the night no problem and I'm lucky to say my baby sleeps from 9pm to 8:30am not many nappies lasted but ecoriginals do no problem. The ecoriginal nappies feel great soft and the best thing is I feel amazing knowing I'm making that small help to save our environment The cost of the ecoriginals are not over priced and buying in bulk works well for my family I really encourage parents to give ecoriginals ago I am expecting and will be buying these nappies for my two babies
Love that the wipes are compostable! Pull ups work well with no nappy rash.
These are my eco nappies of choice. Use them overnight and cloth nappies through the day
I love them and recommend them to all my Mum friends