MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- 4 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 3 varieties New Zealand Purified Water , Organic Goat Milk and Organic Manuka Honey
- New Zealand Purified Water: Gentle and hydrating foundation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation.
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
See the comparison
Subpod in Byron Bay examined just how quickly our baby wipes biodegrade against another compostable wipe and a trusted baby brand.
Love the new nappies and the wipes. The new home compostable wipes and nappy packaging is a bonus. Have the pure water wipes but just the hint of chamomile and aloe vera is divine. I have one super minor comment: the new nappy designs are unprinted, so its slightly more difficult for the 3am in the dark change fiddling for the tabs to find the back. This is not a show stopper though as everying else is excellent - worth the investment.
The nappies are very soft and we haven’t had any leaks. The plain wipes are my favourite.
Love that we have this Eco choice for something that has so much use and so much waste. However, wipes have recently changed packaging which makes very difficult to dispense wipes compared to previous packaging. Very frustrating when you have a big mess to clean up quickly.
Hi Greg, Thank you for yoyur feedback and support. We’ve brought our wipes manufacturing closer to home - all our wipes are now made in New Zealand in an off-grid facility. Our new packaging now has an improved recycling make of no. (2) whereas our previous packaging was recyclable no. (7). Due to Covid-19 it was difficult to source packaging in that peak period. However, we have now resolved these issues and ensure that our next wipes batch has these packaging improvements, which will improve your experience. We hope to see you again. We hope to one day have a biodegradable solution, which we are currently working on.
The nappies now come in easily recyclable Paper packaging which is good. The wipes are great on my son’s sensitive skin. Great comfy nappies. My only criticism is that they don’t keep my 2 1/2 year old son dry all night so I have to use an alternative nappy for nighttime.
Hi Caroline, Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. Our unique Plantcell Technology™ was developed to enhance absorbency and performance of our eco nappies. Utilising the inherent properties of nature, we have combined plant-based materials in a way that wicks away more than 900ml of liquid, and traps it in our highly absorbent core with a dual seal system to keep our nappies dry to the touch for 12 hours or more. Please contact our customerservice@ecoriginals team so that we can look into bubs sizing and nappy type. We look forward to hearing from you soon and very much appreciate your support.
I have been using ecoriginals for the last 3 years and I love them. I've tried other eco friendly/less toxic nappies and these are by far the best! I love the new packageing and new wetwipes. The nappies are soft and keep my bubs dry. Rarely have a leakage. Never have a problem with nappy rash. They're the best nappies. Customer service is always excellent whenever I need help or have a question to ask. Love that I dont have to think about buying nappies as I'm on a a monthly subscription! Very happy customer!