MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
I love that they're plain, with no obnoxious design visible through clothes. They're extremely absorbent, and last all through the night. They are so soft, quiet and comfortable, bubs has rarely ever had a rash with these. I truly don't know why anyone would use anything but these!
We have been using Ecoriginals since the birth of our son. We live in the centre of Australia, but find no issues with the delivery service to us and we love the eco choice. Tried the most expensive brand once when on holidays and it gave our son the worst rash. Never had any issues with ecoriginals. Would highly recommend!!
I’ve been using the Ecoriginals nappies for over 3 years. I am delighted to have found a single-use nappy that is performant and eco-friendly. As much as I hate the thought of single use plastics, clothes nappies weren’t an option for me so I am forever grateful to the people at Ecoriginals for coming up with this alternative. Also love love love the new nappy pants, had been waiting for these and they didn’t disappoint! Thank you!
These are great pull ups. My 4 year old uses them overnight and they don't leak. So happy I found something that works and isn't an environmental hazard. Very strong waistband also, so even clumsy hands don't put unintentional holes in when pulling it up or down.
We have been using ecoriginals since our son was born. The delivery to the door was our main incentive when the lockdowns started during the early COVID 19 time. We also like how it's absorbent yet gentle on baby's skin. Overall worth it.