MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 180), Infant: 28 per pack (Count 168), Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 156), Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 132), Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 120), Walker: 20 per pack (Count 120), Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 108)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x Organic Manuka Honey, 1 x Organic Goat Milk
<p><b>Wood Pulp:</b> Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center. </br>
<b>Pure Cotton:</b> Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.<br>
<b>Tissue Paper:</b> Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.<br>
<b>Corn Starch:</b> Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.<br>
<b>Super absorbent polymers:</b> Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.<br>
<b>Spandex:</b> a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills. <br
<b>Polypropylene:</b> has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.</p>
<b>Purified New Zealand Water Wipe:</b> Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.<br>
<b>Organic Goat Milk Wipe:</b> Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.<br>
<b>Organic Manuka Honey Wipe:</b> Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.</p>
Plant-Based Baby Wipes
100% Earth & Baby Friendly
Made from sustainably sourced bamboo fibre and five all-natural ingredients, our wipes are fully biodegradable and home compostable.
Manufactured in New Zealand using renewable energy.
Feed them to your worms with your family food scraps (but we don’t recommend that you compost #2s).
I love these nappies and wipes. I feel good using these nappies and disposing them compared with other plastic types. The only issue is that it took a few go before they fitted properly, but nothing we couldn't fix.The wipes are even better, they are so gentle on little bottoms.
We love the nappies , wipes , antibacterial wipes and sprays. Works great and I love that the packaging can go in my compost. Thankyou very much
Great experiences with these nappies for both of my children. They never have nappy rashes (they have with other nappies), the nappies are super absorbent and don't leak, and the subscription service makes it super easy - we don't ever have to worry about running out.
I have been using Ecoriginals since day one with my now 16 month old. Couldn’t recommend high enough. Is now in the size 4 nappy pant and we are finding it much easier to keep him still while we put them on.
I've tried many eco brands and these are the best on the market!