MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
Great nappy. The new design fits really well, and is super absorbent, including over night (no leaks over 12 hours). Gentle on baby’s skin - no nappy rash. We really chose these for environmental reasons, but love them for lots of other reasons too!
I have used these nappies in the past and been very happy with them... sadly, this newer edition does not work as effectively as the tabs don't stick well to the nappy and we've had lots of leaks :( I love that this product is kind to the Earth and free from silly imagery on baby's bottom, but a nappy that doesn't work well is a nuisance!
Hi Michela, Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that you've had some issues. If you could please confirm that you have placed the tab on the adhesive wave strip, and not on the other part of the nappy? When the tabs have been horizontally placed on this strip you'll see that they won't come undone. Please contact our email@example.com team for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
It’s great feeling when you use a range of eco products available from trustworthy brand! I would recommend nappy pants to anyone:) I realised that the nappy pants sometimes slides off and half of the bum cheek is out of pants. It hasn’t been leaking though.
We started using Ecoriginal when our son developed rashes and blisters from the “mainstream” options. He’s never had an adverse reaction from Ecoriginals. Whenever we’ve had to access their customer service, their attention and management has been prompt, professional and friendly. The only downside is they don’t last overnight (not sure if our son is a particularly heavy wetter or not). Overall, we are super happy with Ecoriginals and would recommend them.
Hi Yvette, Thank you for your feedback & support - we sincerely appreciate it! Our new unique Plantcell Technology™ has been developed to enhance absorbency and performance that wicks away more than 900ml of liquid, and traps it in our highly absorbent core with a dual seal system to keep our nappies dry to the touch. As a majority this amount of liquid should last for approx 12 hours. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Super soft nappies, very happy.