MORE ABOUT THE...
- Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
With our Mix n Match bundle, choose any two sizes of each size in your box.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
These nappies are great. No nasty chemicals, they fit great and don't leak. The Nappy Pants run a bit big so I will size down for my next order, but happy with the quality
Loveee the nappies well absorbent and quality is great.
Excellent. Love the nappies, love what Ecoriginals are doing for the planet.
I've been using eco originals for about 5 months now and definitely prefer using these to disposables. The nappies are soft, feel comfortable and fit my baby well. I like how they don't feel full of plastic like some other disposable nappies. I will continue using these knowing that I'm also helping the environment.
I love the nappies. They are super absorbent and have never leaked. I love that they don’t contribute to the HUGE waste problem caused by normal disposable nappies. I alternate them with material nappies - and they are a convenient option that doesn’t hate the planet.