MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of products make Ecoriginals’ bundles a perfect offering for the conscious parent.
- Biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO cornstarch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textile
EcoNaps Swim Nappy
- Lightweight materials: Our swim nappies won't weigh your baby down with lightweight, water-safe fabrics.
- Adjustable waist snaps: Two sets of waist snaps ensure your water baby enjoys the perfect fit for longer.
- Mess-free changes: Handy side snaps make removing swimmers after number twos a mess-free experience.
- Fade-resistant: Fade-resistant fabrics ensure swim nappies will look great for many pool and beach adventures.
- Australian design: Our premium swim nappies are hand-designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia
EcoNaps Wet Bag
- One waterproof compartment for wet or dry use.
- Conveniently sized at 28cm wide x 22cm high with a 5cm flat base.
- Fits 3x modern cloth nappies or swim nappies.
- Made from high quality waterproof TPU lining.
- Secure & sturdy zippable pocket closure.
- Machine washable & fade resistant.
- Snap looped handle to attach to your pram, handbag or door hooks.
Our gentle bamboo wipes make the perfect addition to any day bag
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- Organic Goats Milk wipes
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
EcoNaps Swim Nappy
- EcoNaps swim nappy fabrics are made from rPET recycled polyester and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified to contain no harmful chemicals.
- Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable outer with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
- Inner cover: Quick-drying polyester mesh to catch number twos and let liquid pass through.
EcoNaps Wet Bag
- Our wet bag fabrics are made from rPET recycled polyester and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified to contain no harmful chemicals
- Outer fabric: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
- Zipper: Premium YKK zipper for strength and durability.
I was initially hesitant to use eco nappies assuming they wouldn’t have the same performance, but I can safely say I’m a convert. No blowouts, nice and comfy. Even have tried other eco brands and they don’t stack up. Highly recommend
Thanks John-James, appreciate the feedback
Great nappies, great for the planet!
Such a fantastic quality nappy, so soft and absorbent and great for the planet too!
These nappies are amazing. No leaks over night. Fit well and don’t feel wet at all even when completely full!
Thanks Jacinta, we appreciate your feedback
Would highly recommend these nappies, no overnight leaking since using.
Good to hear Amie, thank you!
Best eco friendly product
Love the wipes and nappies. Will be using these as our main source of nappy for sure
thanks Amanda, appreciate your feedback
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|