MORE ABOUT THE...
The good stuff you can expect from the EcoNaps Mini Beach Set.
- Water-safe: Made with lightweight fabrics that won’t weigh baby down.
- Fade-resistant: Your swim nappies will look great for many pool and beach adventures.
- Mess-free changes: Handy side snaps make removing swim nappies after number twos easy.
- Adjustable fit: Two sets of waist snaps ensure your little one enjoys the perfect fit for longer.
- Machine washable: Toss dirty swim nappies and wet bags in with any ordinary load and hang to dry in no time.
- Reduce plastic: Replace plastic bags with eco-friendly wet bags—the perfect swimming sidekick.
- Planet friendly: Products made with recycled polyester and OKEO-TEK STANDARD 100 certified fabrics.
- Australian design: Swim nappies wet bags are hand designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
EcoNaps products are made with integrity and contain no harmful chemicals.
- Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate.
- Inner cover: Quick-drying polyester mesh to catch number twos and let liquid pass through
Mid wet bag
- Outer Fabric: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate.
- Zipper: Premium YKK zipper for strength and durability.
Caring for your swim nappy and wet bag is easy.
- Rinse swim nappy immediately after use.
- Warm machine wash at 40-60 degrees with detergent.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low.
I have 4 Econap nappies and planning to buy more for part-time day use. After a few hiccups, I worked out an appropriate absorption for my 4 month old son. The pocket style has also worked best. Easy to wash as the washing machine does all the work- Rather than a pre wash, I have been using velvet soap and initially washing by hand after use and placing in a dry pale/bucket. I then do a main wash with other clothes every second day.
Great to hear, thank you for your feedback Andrea.
Great quality nappy
Good quality materials used and well made. It washes well and fits my toddler. Dries quickly as well. I love the pattern. My daughter has had less nappy rashes. I just changed to cloth nappies last month and find this easy to use. It was packaged beautifully as well. So far I am loving it.
Love this print and all my Eco Naps. I also have this print in the swim pants. Great fit on my little one and wash and wear so well!
I really like these nappies, they’re a great fit for my boy and the inserts are fantastic. I do, however find the pockets a little fiddly as I like to stuff my nappies, but otherwise extremely happy!
Absolutely love this print, it's my favourite one
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|