MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textile
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack (total 180). Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (total 180). Infant: 28 per pack (total 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (total 156). Crawler Pants: 22 per pack (total 132). Toddler: 22 per pack (total 132). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (total 120). Walker: 20 per pack (total 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (total 108). Junior Pants: 16 per pack (total 96)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x Organic Manuka Honey, 1 x Organic Goat Milk
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|