MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of products make Ecoriginals’ bundles a perfect offering for the conscious parent.
- Biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO cornstarch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textile
Econaps Changing Mat
- The ultimate size for any change table or change facility at 50cm x 70cm
- Effortlessly rolls to fit into your handbag, baby bag or glove box with a snap button clasp
- High quality waterproof TPU lining protects surfaces from leaks and liquids
- Machine washable for convenience
- Planet friendly with products made from recycled polyester and OKEO-TEK STANDARD 100 certified fabrics
- Hand designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia
Our gentle bamboo wipes make the perfect addition to any day bag
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- Organic Goats Milk wipes
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Econaps Cloth Wipes
- Soft and gentle reusable, bamboo cloth wipes
- Perfectly sized measuring 20cm x 20cm
- Luxuriously soft bamboo velour that is soft on gentle skin
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Bamboo cloth wipes
- Super soft and absorbent bamboo velour comprising 85% Bamboo Viscose 15% Polyester.
Bamboo changing mat
- Outer layer: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate prevents leaks.
Best eco friendly product
Love the wipes and nappies. Will be using these as our main source of nappy for sure
thanks Amanda, appreciate your feedback
Best diapers ever!!!
A friend recommended me these diapers and OMG!!! These are best quality. Hold up a lot of moisture, my kid is always dry when I change him and best part is no rash!!! Highly recommend them. We use the training pants.
Hi Claudia, thank you so much, great to hear!
Haven't used yet
I haven't had the chance to use the nappies as I am still waiting for my little one to come. But I am very excited to use them. I must say the hand sanitizer is amazing tho, my hands are not dry or feel weird after use. And the delivery of the items was super fast!
We're excited too! Thanks Orel, all the best for your new arrival.
About to be Great Grandma
Baby due in Sept. Since my last baby was born 45 yrs ago, I thought I might try to catch-up with the latest products for bubs. Will let you know how it goes
Hi Trudi, how exciting for you! Wish you all the best for your upcoming!
Toddler nappy pants
Great Eco nappies for our twin daughter, no sagging or nappy rash! Would definitely recommend to other parents!
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|