Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Us, Our and We refers to ecoriginals.com.au. You and Your refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and www.ecoriginals.com.au rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that www.ecoriginals.com.au is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth),www.ecoriginals.com.au liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
DELIVERY OF PHYSICAL GOODS
Ecoriginals uses Australia Post, Toll and/or other reputable courier companies to deliver physical goods.
Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment if product is in stock. Delivery when products are in stock can take between 1 – 14 days depending on the distance of the destination from Brisbane and there can be some minimal time frame variables between the different delivery companies.
Excess freight charges
Ecoriginals reserves the right to charge excess freight charges when a delivery address is outside of usual metropolitan city suburbs. If a delivery is attempted by our delivery company and no one is home to sign for the delivery or the customer has not given instructions that the order can be left without a signature, the freight company will charge a redelivery fee which the customer will be required to pay before the redelivery takes place.
Ecoriginals can deliver to residential and commercial addresses, and post office boxes.
Damaged or lost goods
If you receive a delivery with missing stock or is damaged that affects the performance of the product please contact Ecoriginals within 1 day of delivery taking place with details of the damage and we will follow this up with our delivery company. If it is confirmed by the freight company that the damage was due to their mishandling we will replace the damaged stock for you at no charge but we will require photo’s to be emailed to us first of the damage so we can assess it and compensate you with replacement product/s accordingly. In the unlikely event that the delivery is lost with our courier company we will need to follow this up directly with them and advise you as soon as we get more details. If the order can’t be located within a reasonable amount of time we will resend the order to you. If the original order later arrives you will have the choice to purchase this stock also or we will require the stock to be returned to us at our cost.
If an item has been ordered and it is out of stock it will automatically go on back order for the customer and will be processed urgently once the item/s are back in stock. In the unlikelihood of there being a significant delay we will communicate by email the expected delivery timing with the customer.
Only one promotional code is able to be used at checkout. Free promotional items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
What Items ARE eligible for refunds?
• Items that are faulty, have been wrongly described or you have been sent an incorrect product can be returned to us. Please notify our customer service team of your reason for wanting to return product(s) within (7 days from purchase), this notification should contain the following information: customer name, date of purchase, the order number, batch number of product if faulty, items being returned and the reason for the firstname.lastname@example.org
• Returned items will be inspected and must be returned in unopened and original condition.
• Returns that fall out of the above categories should contact customer service directly.
What Items are NOT eligible for refunds?
• Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns for change of mind, selection error or nappy/diaper packs that your baby has outgrown.
• Items marked as Final Sale and promotional items (e.g. free gifts with purchase, buy one get one free items) cannot be returned or refunded.
• Trial Packs cannot be returned or refunded.Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded (unless required by law)
• We only accept returns for eligible products purchased on Ecoriginals online stores. We have great relationships with our retailer partners and if you would like to return a product purchased from one of our retailers, please contact them directly for assistance and information regarding their return policy.
• Original shipping and handling fees and international surcharges are not eligible for refund.
Our friendly customer service team are always on hand if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ecoriginals.com.au may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between ecoriginals.com.au and the owners of those websites.ecoriginals.com.au takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
ecoriginals.com.au’s website may contain information provided by third parties for whichecoriginals.com.au accepts no responsibility whatsoever for information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ecoriginals.com.au absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. ecoriginals.com.au gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of ecoriginals.com.au to bear any entire costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers, is protected by our secure servers. ecoriginals.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer dataecoriginals.com.au collects is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
ecoriginals.com.au does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
ecoriginals.com.au may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where ecoriginals.com.au is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety ofecoriginals.com.au, its customers or third parties.
EXCLUSION OF COMPETITORS
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of ecoriginals.com.au. ecoriginals.com.au expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access its website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then ecoriginals.com.au will hold you fully responsible for any loss that it might sustain and further holds you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. ecoriginals.com.au reserves the right to exclude and not permit any person from using its website or any of the documents and information contained on it.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
ecoriginals.com.au expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in its website and in all documents and information on its website and reserves the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and ecoriginals.com.au concerning your use and access to ecoriginals.com.au’s website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Australia. If there is a dispute between you and ecoriginals.com.au that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by ecoriginals.com.au. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ecoriginals.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ecoriginals.com.au takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of ecoriginals.com.au © 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so we always aim to problem solve any issues until satisfaction. Firstly we request you email any questions about sizing or performance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only one promotional code is able to be used at checkout. Free promotional items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
EOFY Ecoriginals x SubPod Competition 2021
Participating Businesses: Ecoriginals and Subpod
- Entry is only available to residents of Australia
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- 6:00am (AEST) on 25/06/2021 to 11:59pm AEST 30/06/2021
How to enter: To enter the Competition, each entrant must make an eligible purchase from
Ecoriginals during competition period.
Purchase Criteria: Purchase must be made from www.ecoriginals.com.au and be a standard purchase or new subscription. Existing subscription renewals will not be entered into the draw.
Are multiple entries permitted? Yes, an entry will be granted for each order placed in the competition period.
Prize(s) – description: *the prizes cannot be exchanges for cash.
Major prize pack valued at $2,363.80.
- 12 x deliveries of the Ultimate Eco Bundle (6 Packs of Nappies & 6 Packs of Wipes), $159.95 + postage. Total Annual Value, $2,014.80
- 1 x Subpod Essentials Bundle compost system, valued at $349
Total number of prizes: One (1)
Total Prize Pool: $2,363.80
Draw: The prize draw will take place at Ecoriginals office on Thursday 1 July, 2021. Suite
44, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW
Notify Winners: The winner, will be notified by email on Thursday 1/06/2021.
Publishing Results: Within 7 days of the winner(s) being determined, the name and suburb (or town) of each winner will be published at: www.facebook.com/ecoriginalreserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time
without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable
PART A – INTRODUCTION
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions. 2. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above. 3.Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid. 4. Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B – PRIVACY
PART C - WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. 9. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Businesses are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
10.To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.11. If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.16 .The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E – PRIZES
18. Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.19. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.20. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.21 All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.22. A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F - HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
23. The Competition is a game of chance. Winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries.24. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a draw and a winner selected at random.25. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule26. The outcome will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
PART G - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
27. The Promoter will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.28. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.29. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.30. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART H - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
31. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within three months of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.32. Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
33. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided founder the Australian Consumer Law.34.If entry is via Facebook or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a)any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and(b)any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.35. If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:(a)any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART J - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
36. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws