MORE ABOUT THE...
- Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
With our Mix n Match bundle, choose any two sizes of each size in your box.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
Super comfy on the kids and brilliant peace of mind knowing it’s good for their butts and the environment! We use the pull ups for our toddler at night and the size 3 for our bubba. Love the brown eco packaging of each bag of nappies. Prefer this brand and style of nappy over Tooshies which we have used foe 2.5 years
Wow - what great feedback. Thank you for your support Jess.
First time Mum, I wanted to use eco-friendly nappies. I was hesitant of the quality but they have exceeded expectations! I have used normal disposable nappies as well but Ecoriginals nappies have more coverage (front to back and sides) and I haven’t had a leak problem in the 4 months I’ve been using them. I have now subscribed and nappies arrive as frequent as I need which is great! The wipes are also great and the midwives at the hospital said they were the best they’d seen!
Great feedback Jade, thank you so much!
Great nappies. Great customer service. We had heaps of leaks with the newborn size but on sizing up we are very happy.
A snug fit is really important, thank you for letting us know Freya! :)
Soft, absorbent, excellent fit and no nasties. These nappies appear to even help stop nappy rash. Can’t recommend these nappies enough. Used them on both of my kids.
We can’t really tell the difference between these and the eco unfriendly options. They’re the highest disposable biodegradable nappy we could find (90%) and can’t wait until there’s one that is 100%!