MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack.
With our Mix n Match bundle, choose any two sizes and receive 3 packs of each size in your box.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
I’ve been using both the wipes and nappies on my little girl for 3 months and absolutely love them. Simple to order and a very quick delivery which is fantastic! Will definitely be continuing to use ecooriginals!
Very very good arrived very fast and are very easy to use and knowing how good they are for environment so good highly recommend as we will be using this product right through till coco is toilet trained
These nappies are the best out there, so great to have an eco nappy - however, I find they leak overnight which is a pain in the early mornings as i have to change Bub which wakes her up for a play at 4 am (ugh) maybe you could make some night time versions that are super absorbent as well?
Hi Adette, Thank you for your feedback we sincerely appreciate it! Our nappies wick away more than 900ml of liquid and traps it in our highly absorbent core with a dual seal system. All bubs are different and as a majority many can go 12+ hours without this issue. We'd love to look into bubs build to kg weight to ensure you have the correct nappy size. If you can, please send us an image of bub wearing our nappies. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
I bought nappies and wipes their are really good quality, soft on skin. I highly recommend ecoriginals, fast shipping which is great. Thank you.
They have been great I love everything the company stand for and that they are biodegradable And better for my baby’s bum I do find they pile a little leave some on the skin