MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack. Infant: 28 per pack. Crawler: 26 per pack. Toddler: 22 per pack. Walker: 20 per pack. Toddler Pants: 20 per pack. Walker Pants: 18 per pack
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
We have been using eco original nappies for 5 years. They are by far the best nappies we have ever used. However, I’m not sure about the new design. The tabs keep coming undone and my daughter wakes up in a pool of wee. This never happened with the older style. I think the adhesive on the tabs might not be as good. Thanks
Hi Sian, Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that you've had some issues. If you could please confirm that you have placed the tab on the adhesive wave strip, and not on the other part of the nappy? When the tabs have been horizontally placed on this strip you'll see that they won't come undone. Please contact our email@example.com team for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
very happy about this product! we will continue with these nappies for my baby!
The fit is great, the material is so nice to touch! These should be used by everyone!!!
A fantastic eco friendly nappy solution that works and doesn't cost an arm and a leg My wife and i were trolling the Internet for a long time until we came upon Ecoriginals. We were wanting a nappy solution that was as eco friendly as possible but at the same time doing it's intended job and doing it well, which is what these nappies do. From online ordering, adjusting sizes/frequency/amounts, cost effective nappy packages, EXCELLENT customer service, product performance and a local product we (and you two little ones) couldn't have asked for anything more. Our family couldn't recommend this product more highly #happycampers
this eco nappy is made of tough quality. I just love this nappies, they are very soft and don't cause my bub some irritation. It just fit them perfectly and doesn't leak. True to its claims, it doesn't hurt the environemnt.