MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack (total 360). Infant: 28 per pack (total 336). Crawler: 26 per pack (total 312). Toddler: 22 per pack (total 264). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (total 240), Walker: 20 per pack (total 240). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (total 216).
With our Mix n Match bundle, choose any two sizes and receive 3 packs of each size in your box.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
The pull up nappies are amazing, light, comfortable (so the kids tell me) and discrete for kids 4-7 who are self conscious about still wearing night nappies. Been ordering Ecoriginals for more than 7 years now and cannot recommend them enough!
These nappies are beyond brilliant! They are super crazy absorbent, without being huge and bulky and with the environmental perks that come with this brand. We usually use cloth diapers for environmental reasons but in winter when it rains a lot and they won’t dry we always switch to using Ecoriginals and don’t feel at all guilty!
Great nappies, the team works hard to innovate and improve the nappies performance. They get better with each generation. Great fit on my bubba, no rashes, no leaks, even overnight. Plus so much better for the environment.
We have used these since our 15month old was a newborn. I feel guilt free using them and the antibacterial wipes that come free buying in bulk is a major plus as we use them all the time!!
We have used eco nappies from day one of our baby Ted’s arrival. She has not once gotten a rash or leaked. They are super soft, perfect sizing and guilt free due to the obvious reasons being eco friendly. Cannot rate eco highly enough. Thanks for making a nappy that the world has been waiting for.