MORE ABOUT THE...
Designed in Australia and manufactured in New Zealand from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre. The effective antibacterial formulation is created to be suitable for hands and surfaces, plus its gentle enough for babies too. Ecoriginals offers premium protection against germs.
- 6 packs x 40 wipes per pack (20cm x 17.5cm)
- Gentle formula that kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Natural bamboo fibre + purified NZ Water
- Manufactured in New Zealand in off grid facilities
- Suitable for cleaning hands and non-porous surfaces
- No parabens, fragrances or bleach
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- Laboratory tested Safe for children*
- Recyclable packaging
* Not to be used as a nappy wipe. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and sensitive areas.
- 100% Biodegradable Bamboo
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Natural Soybean
- Amino Acid DDAC (Ammonium Disinfectant)*
- Isopropyl Alcohol Bronopol (Organic Microbial)*
- Benzalkonium Chloride*
- Rose Ether
These wipes are great! The only thing I would suggest is seeing if you can come up with a recyclable packet for them?
Hi there! Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it! Our wipes are made in New Zealand in an off-grid facility. Our new packaging is recycable no. (2), so it can be placed in your recycle bin. We hope to one day have a biodegradable solution, which we are currently working on.