MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textile
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack (total 180). Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (total 180). Infant: 28 per pack (total 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (total 156). Crawler Pants: 22 per pack (total 132). Toddler: 22 per pack (total 132). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (total 120). Walker: 20 per pack (total 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (total 108). Junior Pants: 16 per pack (total 96)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x Organic Manuka Honey, 1 x Organic Goat Milk
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Love the nappies and wipes. Just wish the nappies had a wet indicator on them which makes it a lot easier
Happy husband happy wife!
After years of using cloth nappies, and a husband saying ‘why can I never get these to fit right?’ (There were more colourful words used at the 2am changes), I finally gave in and started searching for a disposable nappy that was environmentally friendly. I found Ecoriginals and we both love them. They are not impacting the environment, which is important to me, and they are easy to use, which is important to my husband. Best of all my baby and toddler seem to find them very comfortable. Everyone’s happy!!
Happy Family! Thanks Belinda, we love to hear it and appreciate the feedback.
Love these nappies and they actually work!
Great. I love them, they actually work - love the gifted compostable bags too. Wish we could buy these as part of the product range.
Thanks very much for your feedback, Rachell!
We love your product
Thank you Rick!
Bought this bundle for when bubs arrives, so excited to find a product that doesn't make me feel guilty and will be good for his skin at such a great price. Thank you!
Enjoy those newborn feels Hazel!
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|