Father of triplets & Ecoriginals ambassador, Nic Laidlaw shares his quick & easy Fritatta reciepe
• 12 eggs
• ½ bunch of kale chopped
• 1 sweet potato cut into small cubes
• 1 onion chopped
• 3 cloves garlic chopped
• 8 roma tomatoes cut in halves
• 2 tablespoons coconut cream
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees and prepare your Fritatta pan with baking paper
2. In a frypan on high add your onion and garlic with a tablespoon of butter (ghee or coconut oil are good too) frying till browned. Then add your kale, sweet potato and more butter if needed.
3. Add your curry powder, salt and pepper. Stir through then put into Fritatta pan.
4. In a mixing bowl. Whisk your eggs and coconut cream together. Then pour into the frittata pan. Flatten mixture with a wooden spoon until the eggs and veggies are evenly distributed.
5. Place your roma tomatoes seeds up on top of the Fritatta. Pushing into the mixture half submerged.
6. Sprinkle any extra spices on top and drizzle with coconut oil.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean when stuck into centre
#Ecoriginals #EcoriginalsAmbassador #EcoriginalsRecipes
Recipe: Nic Laidlaw Image: Pinterest